Navi telling you something you already figured out
Pressing “yes” when you meant “no” on Kaepora Gaebora’s monologue
Losing all of your ammo by returning to Dawn of the First Day
Being told for the dozenth time that a blue rupee equals five rupees
“…but it won’t fit in your wallet, so let’s put it back for now”
“Master Link your health is low even though the heart meter and obnoxious bleeping should have clued you in already”
2. Company you’re always loyal to?
That’s a tough choice between Capcom and Nintendo. I’ve loved both of their games for as long as I can remember, and both of them have made very few decisions that I don’t agree with (besides some of Capcom’s game cancellations).
30. A game that hasn’t been localized in your country that needs to be localized?
Well, I kinda wish the Monster Hunter games would be localized faster, but generally they all do at some point, but there is one that I know will probably never come out overseas. I’d be so damn excited if Monster Hunter Frontier ever came out with an English version. It’s not fun having to pay $14 a month and use a VPN to play a game I can’t read the text of.
19. What game do you think deserves a revival?
That’s a tough choice, there’s a lot of games that I’d love a revival and/or sequel to. Considering all Square Enix does is continuously remake Final Fantasy 1 though 4, FF7, and FF13, I’d love to see them do a remake of either Chrono Trigger or Super Mario RPG with updated graphics and more features/content. The Final Fantasy series in general needs a revival though, and with the success of Bravely Default, maybe Square Enix will realize that.
23. Biggest disappointment you’ve had in gaming?
I’d have to say Dead Island (because the trailers had me so hyped for the game that ended up to be a glitchy mess of fetch quests. Fable 3 is a close second, that only disappointed me less because Fable 2 was already headed down the road that led to Fable 3.
- 1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
- 2: Company you're always loyal to?
- 3: Best game you've ever played?
- 4: Worst game you've ever played?
- 5: A popular series/game you just can't get into no matter how much you try?
- 6: A game that's changed you the most?
- 7: A game you'll never forget?
- 8: Best soundtrack?
- 9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
- 10: A game you've completely given up on?
- 11: Hardest game you've played?
- 12: Shortest time you've beaten a game in?
- 13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn't released yet?
- 14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
- 15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
- 16: Character you've hated most? From what game?
- 17: What game do you never tell people you play?
- 18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
- 19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
- 20: What was the first video game you ever played?
- 21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
- 22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
- 23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?
- 24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
- 25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
- 26: Handheld or console?
- 27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
- 28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?
- 29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
- 30: A game that hasn't been localized in your country that you think should be localized?